Nail Maintainance At Home: Good & Clean Results

 

 

Oh sweet child of mine! 

How much I missed posting on this blog. But life happens.

 

 

In today's blog post:

 

Influencers love to show everything picture perfect and this sometimes can make us think and believe that staying put together cost a lot of money.  My intention with this post is to show you the truth: it is messy and it will (maybe) take you some time to master it but, we can have clean and elegant results at home with time and patience. 


Phase One:

 

Tip: Be delicate and meticulous when doing home chores. When opening doors be gentle, also, be gentle when walking and placing objects.  This has taught me to slow down because sometimes I am a tornado. I run most of the times in masculine energy and when I am doing my nails I can remember that I am a female, I can get things done, but with delicacy and staying calm. 

 

This is my time to chill. This is the key to help your nails last.

 

This started like a disaster, but wait and see how nice and clean the end result was.

I don't know about you but, I have had like 4 nail salon appointments along my life.  Why? For me, prices are ridiculous and I can't justify going every two weeks just to get my nails done. So, I made my research and found decent middle price nail polishes that are also free of the most damaging chemicals in nail polish formulas. 

 

At the beginning I was not getting the results I wanted, but with time I have evolved and mastered how to get nice and clean nails at home. When you get use to it, it is easier: paint your nails, let them dry (this is the hard part) and when fully dry, wash your hands with soap. Any nail polish residue in the corners of your fingers will be gone in seconds. 

 

Of course, nothing wrong with going to the salon when you have the means to do it.  Just choose a salon with high hygienic standards.  Part of me not wanting to go to a salon is also this: we can't be sure how clean their nail utilities are.  Also, they use the same nail polish for a lot of people. For me this is a no no. 

 

Nobody touches my nail polishes.

 

The Results:  



Final touch: apply your fave hand oil/cream and you are done! Look at you! Who she!? 

 

Remember that we do this because is part of hygiene. We should not strive to look like we recently woke up. We can't be lazy with our grooming and styling.  Of course, the status of our hearts is going to be always the most important thing to mantain. Between you and your Creator, speak about these things and move with the correct heart and intentions. 




Till the next time and remember to always keep moving forward,

The Elegant Walker

Post a Comment

Instagram

The Elegant Walker Theme by BD.